Services & More
for Middlebrook Trace Apartment Buildings.
The Middlebrook Trace Apartment Building excavation project consists of two four-story apartment buildings with 82 total units in Staunton, VA. Based in Blacksburg, VA, Peacock Holland Construction contracted with GoodEx for a turnkey excavation project that started in 2023 and is set to finish in the Summer of 2024. GoodEx performed various tasks, including erosion and sediment control work, utilities, pipe laying, blasting, excavation, compaction, paving, and concrete.
What We’re Doing
Middlebrook Trace is a 24 acre site, 12 of which are in the land disturbance area. In this project, the GoodEx team will provide the following services:
- Erosion control and sediment management
- Stormwater, drinking water and sanitary piping and installation
- Earthwork, compaction and leveling building pads
- Blasting, hauling and removing significant volumes of rock from the site
- The installation of a large bioretention pond (27,000 sq ft) and an underground detention system for stormwater control and treatment
- Paving roadways and a parking lot with 162 parking spaces
- Concrete curbs and sidewalk installation at the complex