When planning an excavation project in Harrisonburg, VA, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is choosing the right excavating company. Excavation work is complex and requires skilled professionals experienced in their craft. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of questions to ask before partnering with any excavating company, including GoodEx!
Questions To Ask When Hiring A Harrisonburg Excavation Company
The Top Questions To Ask
Before Signing A Contract With An Excavating Company.
To ensure that you’re hiring the best excavating company to meet your needs, here are the most important questions to ask:
- What experience do you have in excavation work?
- Ask about the number of years they’ve been in business.
- Ask for references and examples of previous projects.
- What technology and equipment do you have available for the job?
- Ask about the types of machinery they use. (Excavating companies should have bulldozers, trackhoes, loaders, rollers, rock breakers, haul trucks, motor graders and more)
- Ask what technology they use in their projects.
- Inquire about the condition of their equipment.
- What safety measures do you have in place?
- Ask about their safety record.
- Inquire about their safety policies and procedures.
- What is your timeline for completing the project?
- Ask for an estimated start and end date.
- Inquire about potential delays and how they plan to address them.
- What is your pricing structure?
- Ask for a detailed breakdown of costs.
- Inquire about any potential additional fees.
- What is your communication plan throughout the project?
- Ask who will be your point of contact.
- Inquire about how often you’ll receive updates on the project.
- What is your policy for addressing unexpected issues?
- Ask how they handle unexpected problems.
- Inquire about any additional costs associated with addressing unexpected issues.
To Make An Informed Decision.
By asking these questions, you can make an informed decision when partnering with a company for your next excavating project. Remember, choosing a company with the necessary experience, technology, and communication skills is crucial to ensure your project is done right [the first time].
GoodEx’s Professional Team
Guides You Through The Process.
When you work with GoodEx, you won’t get an 800 number for customer service. A project manager will guide you through every step, including addressing all the questions above, before putting any pen to paper. GoodEx has a proven track record of projects, big and small. We use state-of-the-art technology and the highest safety standards and pride ourselves on our attention to detail, organized processes and quality communication. Hear for yourself from our recent clients and get in touch to book a consultation if you’re looking for a reliable excavating company in Harrisonburg.